Seminar featuring Holberg Laureate Joan Martinez-Alier
Seminar on environmental justice and related issues, in collaboration with CICERO and NMBU.
CICERO Center for International Climate Research, Norwegian University of Life Sciences and the Holberg Prize invite everyone to attend a half-day seminar with discussions on topics such as environmental justice, conflicts of value in environmental politics, consumption, and more.
- Joan Martinez-Alier, 2023 Holberg Laureate.
- Karl Ove Moene, Professor Emeritus, Department of Economics, University of Oslo.
- Kristin Halvorsen, Director, CICERO.
- Arild Vatn, Professor Emeritus, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Erik Gómez-Baggethun, Professor of Environmental Governance, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, and Senior Research Associate, University of Oxford.
- Mònica Guillen-Royo, Senior Researcher, CICERO.
- Ida Sognnæs, Senior Researcher, CICERO.
- Marianne Aasen, Senior Researcher, CICERO.
A detailed programme is available here.
This event is a part of the Holberg Week, which this year takes place 6 - 12 June.